Michael Curry Design services:
- Initial brainstorming and concept exploration with our highly creative and diverse team.
- Ability to explore, workshop, and immediately develop elements and ideas.
- Character Design – State-of-the-art sets, puppets, and costumes for theater and film.
- Full digital capabilities, 3D printing, and stunning visual presentations.
- Engineering and structural analysis.
- Full mechanical fabrication shop – aluminum specialists, mechanical animation specialists.
- Full composite shop – carbon fiber specialists .
- Full sculpture department, large scale capabilities.
- Digital machining and 3-D imaging.
- Broadway level costume department, structural costuming specialists.
- Full dye and scenic paint shop.
- R&D –MCD’s specialty, where we develop our state-of-the-art products and processes.
- Easily accessible by car in thirty minutes from downtown Portland, Oregon .
- 55,000 square feet of production space built for custom theatrics in 2002.
- Full rehearsal and performance training space, with capability to support workshops, catering, and productions .
- 40 x 60 foot dance floor with mirrors, theatrical lighting, and fly rig.